Note to Authors
MindConsiliums is a peer-reviewed publication, and the process for review takes up to 30-60 days. To expedite this process, it would be helpful for you to identify the keywords and disciplines of study which best describe your article.
When accepted for publication, the abstract of your article and the "about the author" self-description will be displayed. The full article will be available for download for anyone interested.
You as the author maintain ownership of your articles, but if you plan to re-publish with another publisher, a proper mention should be given to MindConsiliums.
- Ruth Danon, PhD
- Sandra Indig, LCSW, LP
- Henry Kellerman, PhD (advisor)
- Jeffrey Lewis, PhD
- Inna Rozentsvit, MD, PhD
- Margaret Yard, PhD, APRN, BC
- Vasil Antonov web developer
- Alina Feyder, PsyD publishing manager
- Maksim Grinman, LMSW web designer
- Victoria Grinman-Zamsky copyright editor
- Inna Rozentsvit, MD, PhD editor-in-chief
- Robert Schulte, MA copyright editor
- David Papiasvili copy-editor
- Terms of Submission
- Peer Review
- Article Processing Charges
- Title and Authorship Information
- Materials and Methods
- Results and Discussion
- Preparation of Figures
- Preparation of Tables
- Disclosure of Policy
- Clinical Study
- Ethical Guidelines
- INTERPRETING and HOLDING and the UNCONSCIOUS ROOTS BEHIND the CONSCIOUS SENSE of DREAD in a TIME of NATIONAL CRISIS By Jack Schwartz, LCSW, PsyD, NCPsyA
- A COUNTERTRANSFERENCE DREAM and the NOVEL COVID VIRUS, A SELF-STUDY By Jack Schwartz, LCSW, PsyD, NCPsyA
- COVID-19 AND THE INTERNAL PERSECUTORY OBJECT By Susan Kavaler-Adler, PhD, ABPP, D.Litt., NCPsyA
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2020). Countertransference, regret, and aggression: Dramas and free associations in an object relations group environment. MindConsiliums, 20(6), 1-14.
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2020). The culture of the mourning group in a culture that often fails to mourn: Evolution of themes of psychic anorexia and self-deprivation. MindConsiliums, 20(8), 1-15.
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2019). Anatomy of regret and reparation: Resolution of transference resistances through the combined use of the creative process and the mourning regrets groups. MindConsiliums, 19(1), 1-26.
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2019). The psychoanalysis of writing blocks: Resolving repression/ dissociation of trauma. MindConsiliums, 19(3), 1-19.
- Schwartz, J. (2019). The Other Side of the Wind…A psychoanalytic perspective on the cinema of Orson Welles. MindConsiliums, 19(9), 1-25.
- Schept, S. (2019). Cain, Abel, The Malbim and Melanie Klein. MindConsiliums, 19(10), 1-13.
- Rozentsvit, I., & Wolf, S. (2019). On the threshold between art and science: A dialogue. The artist as the medium and the beholder share. MindConsiliums, 19(11), 1-26.
- Canul, G.D. (2017). Genealogical-PhotoTherapy as a tool for integrating my Mayan and Spanish origins. MindConsiliums, 17(3), 1-16.
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2017). The dark side of creativity: Compulsions, blocks, and creations. MindConsiliums, 17(4), 1-29.
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2016). Swallowed up by terror: The image of birds in Virginia Woolf and echoing images of terror in the internal world of patients: dissociated links to childhood. MindConsiliums, 16(6), 1-14.
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2016). The historical reasons for the failure of Anne Sexton’s 1950s psychotherapy. MindConsiliums, 16(7), 1-15.
- Saraiva, M.J. (2015). Where there was no place for me to exist, I was left without me: Severe disorders brought by non-relationship, by non-love. MindConsiliums, 15(6), 1-9.
- Nobre, A. (2015). Psychoanalysis and the power of deconstruction-reconstruction of symbolic, semiotic, and existential life experiences—the talking cure in severe trauma. MindConsiliums, 15(7), 1-18.
- Ciacci, A. (2015). The tombs of the ego: Transgenerational trauma and failures of introjection. MindConsiliums, 15(8), 1-9.
- Kolsky, B. (2015). Empathy and secrecy: Discovering suicide as a form of addiction. MindConsiliums, 15(10), 1-1
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2015). An object relations approach to dreams: From protosymbolic to symbolic – in dream content and within the therapeutic object relationship. MindConsiliums, 15(11), 1-27.
- Schwartz, J. (2015). The secret of dreams and the case of Sigmund Freud (screenplay). MindConsiliums, 15(12), 1-92.
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2014). Psychic structure and the capacity to mourn: Why narcissists cannot mourn. MindConsiliums, 14(1), 1-17.
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2014). Erotic transference: A journey to passion and symbolization. MindConsiliums, 14(1), 19-43.
- Schwartz, J. (2014). Freud’s Irma Dream, the Origin of Psychoanalysis, and a Bloody Nose. MindCosiliums, 14(9), 1-49.
- Scott, C.A. (2013). Being human together: Empathy revisited. MindCosiliums, 13(9), 1-18
- Lilienthal, R. (2013). The Mother, the Mountain, and the Mature Self: Three Tests of Environmental and Engineering Ethics. MindCosiliums, 13(9), 20-37.
- Kavaler-Adler, S. (2013). Dialectics of mortality and immortality: Time as an internal and transitional object experience and time as a persecutory vs. a holding object. MindConsiliums, 13(12), 1-32.